Tuesday, June 2, 2009 $BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Hello (: Went MIA for two days !!!
Why must holiday be so long ???
Miss my class and friends ...
I miss Jaeni . Her loud laughter and for standing my crap and crap with me . She should be in America now , i guess ... Hope she wont get swine flu
I miss Yanni Love crapping with her , walking around the class to disturb others , eating in class and bai lao shi keep picking on us .
I miss Teri . Love crapping with her and yanni and cherise during chinese lesson .
I miss Cherise . Love crapping with her and teri and yanni during chinese lesson .
I miss Fatin . Love making her pissed when i talk damn lot .
I miss Azila . Love talking with her (:
I miss Syafiqah . Love playing with her taxi gone wild and talking to her .
I miss Pearly . Love crapping a lot to her . She's the one of the only ones that can stand my crap .
I miss Mei ting Her blurness . Always make people laugh .
I miss Jia Jun . Love making her pissed .
I miss Dina . Love seeing her very blur .
I miss Isabel . Love talking to her .
I miss Nadiah . Love comparing marks with her . haha . Also love sharing questions in test with her .
I miss Natasha . Love to spam her blog .
I miss Shannon . Love gossiping with her . Haha . Also miss staying back in school and play .
I love you !
I miss Brenda . Love listening to her sing and staying back in school and play too . Also love gossiping with her . haha . SHhhhh ! And sharing secrets . I love you !
I miss Hui Min . Love listening to her sing and hear her complain . haha . I love you !
I miss Jinjin . Her blurness makes her very blur .
I miss Gennie . Love the times we bowl together and crap together and play and gossip together , haha . I love you !
I miss Charmaine . Love writing letters to each other and bowl and eat and play together . Miss the encouragement letters too ! I love you .
I miss Jia mun . Love talking to her and stay back after school and play with dejun they all .
I miss Dylan . Love the damn daring and very fun person .
I miss Ellis . Love writing to her letters and eat bowl play and train together . I miss her !
I miss De Jun . Although he damn ah beng la . Miss watching them play , fight after school . Love comparing nails and scratch each other . Love going out to buy food and stay till very late .
I miss Natasha Goh . Love talking to her . She very shy .
I miss Elliot and Wenyang . Miss watching them fight , play .
I miss Lydia . Miss the times we play in the chalet .
I miss Chaw Xin . My bro that always try to cheer me up (: The caring one .
I miss Deborah . Love playing and training together .
I miss Yan Hui . The shy and cute yan hui .
I miss Mei Shuang . Love going recess with her .
I miss 6/1 . Love the times we spent together .
I miss Yu Jie . Love him lots .
I miss Audrey . Love seeing her and yi kuan quarel , play .
I miss Yi kuan , Teck yun , Sam .... Love the times they make us laugh .
I miss Uncle Alvin , Coach David and Coach Eric . They train and play with us .
I miss keeve , zhi yu .... Those small people that add so much fun and laughter during the 5/5 year .
I miss 5/5 .
I miss 4/2 .
And alot more .
Those are the bits and pieces that add fun , laughter , sad , pressure and other emotions to my memory . I love them loads .
6:03 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>